Sunday, December 26, 2004

How I spent the Sunday after Christmas

Do you really want to know? Cos it's been quite an uneventful day, unless you count me screaming at the computer eventful.

See XP still hates me.

I have most of my software back. Just not the software I want back. (insert grrr here)

I spent 2 hours editing my photoblog trying to ready my 26 things post. Right now I have about 25 things. Sad

I've also gone back to listening to the regular CDs. I think I've had in my CD player and on my winamp for the last 5 days. My audioscrobbler was looking a bit scary. OK, it's still looking scary. I may have let up on the Christmas tunes, but I'm still listening to Justin Hayward. I checked my network on the site, and there isn't a single person that is more than about 55% compatible to me musically. I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

I guess it means I'm unique. (read: weird) I don't really care, but I never thought that I'm that different musically than most people. (oh who am I kidding.)

I like being unique. It makes things interesting for the most part, especially making mix CDs. I often wonder how many people I've traumatized with my taste in music. (not enough, I say)

I'm also reading bits and pieces of an old mystery I found while cleaning called Tourists are for Trapping.

Bor-ing

That pretty much sums up my day, doncha think?

0 comments: