Sunday, December 05, 2004

Amazing things and Cheetos

Well today I'm going to spend my Barnes and Noble's gift card! That's 25 dollars that's been sitting in my purse for well over a month now. Are you amazed? Well, you should be!

Anyone want to take bets that most of the CDs on my want list won't be at the store in the Waterfront?

Still, it takes a comedian and 3 puppets to get me to spend that damn card!

If not for Jeff Dunham and Peanut, this gift card would remain in my purse forever. (or at least until I found another Barnes and Noble worth driving too, ok, we'll stick with forever)

I'm going to be working on some of the 26 Things tonight, as well. I'm sure the Waterfront will be decorated beautifully for the holiday and will provide some lovely snapshots for the scavenger hunt. I also need to get back downtown in Charleroi on Mon to see if I can get a shot of Towne Casuals window. I don't think I've ever noticed a shop window in our town look so pretty.

Amazing isn't it?

So just imagine me walking around our little town with my camera. Also imagine everyone on the street thinking I'm insane. But then again, some of the people who live in this town know me, so they should expect some small bouts of insanity, right?

Now, I should probably explain the Cheetos, right?

My mom always buys snack food. Why? Cos even though its bad for us and makes us fat, we eat it and if we didn't have it, we'd complain about it.

So she buys us Frito Lays Munchies



Inside each bag you'll find, Sun Chips, Rold Gold pretzels, Doritos and erm...eh, Cheetos.

I love Cheetos. cheetos are the greatest things. Those little tiny specs I found inside that bag were maybe half a Cheeto. A Chee if you will.

I want Cheetos!

I can safely assume from the contents of the bag that Cheetos are more expensive to make than the other snacks. (That's the only thing that I can think of to explain the lack of cheesy snack goodness)

That said, can I please have some real Cheetos now? Please?

0 comments: