Saturday, December 25, 2004

Low fat snacks for Santa?

Ok. I've had it with low fat, low carb and all that other C-R-A-P!

Yesterday, on the news they did a segment on healthy snacks to leave out for Santa.

WTF!!

I stared at the telly appalled. Santa deserves Cookies and Milk. Or at least I Love You Mug 2. I mean the man is going around the world in one night, right?

Instead this self righteous health nut decided that Santa should have healthy snacks like crackers with jelly. (Nope PB is bad and Santa can't have that)

Oh and don't forget the reindeer. No salt or sugar for them either. (wouldn't want Rudolf having a coronary flying through the sky) The reindeer get veggies. (no dip please)

Seriously, after watching that segment, I was wishing Santa would leave this woman a lump of coal in her stocking and that the reindeer would poop on her head!

So Santa, next year, I'm leaving you hot chocolate, cookies and nut roll and if the stress of your journey is too much for ya, there will be Beer 2 and Pretzel in the kitchen.


Merry Christmas! Eat what you want!

0 comments: