Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Care to scream with me?

Ok, I'm just not having a wonderful morning, nor did I have a wonderful night. My brain was on shut off. No thoughts going in. No thoughts coming out.

Yesterday was one of the days where I couldn't even remember the music I listened to. It all became background noise, except for the brief 20 minutes when Vh-1 Classic played 2 Duran Duran videos and 2 Erasure videos back to back.

I fell out of my chair.

That probably explains the rest of my day.

I'm PMSy in the worst kinda way. Zits, bloating, cranky, do you want to hear more?

Firstly the zits thing pisses me off.

Not just little zits! High School acne zits!

Yay!

Guess dry skin isn't happening here for awhile.

Guess my body forgot to end puberty when it decided to end metabolism.

GAH!

OH yes, I feel good!

They say music soothes the savage beast. Well, I think the only thing that would soothe this beast would be an impromptu concert by the Moody Blues with Elvis Costello opening. (or vice versa) My beast is very savage. In fact, so savage that the impromptu concert should probably be in my bedroom. (Anywhere else wouldn't be safe)

If you need me, I'll be under a rock.

Oh and if you hear a blood curdling scream, that's me. Screamer

0 comments: