Saturday, December 11, 2004

Not a good week for 80's mixes

The Music Whore has come to save the day! 80's mixes are disappearing all over the place; first Bex and then Brandie.

I've put on my trust Music Whore cape. Picture if you will Siouxsie Sioux on a rampage, and I've pulled out my mp3 collection. And if that doesn't help rectify the situation, well, I don't know what will.

There's nothing worse than when a favorite mix goes missing, or worse still, when it dies. (My car eats mix cds like they were Junior Mints!)

So I've offered my assistance at recovering the lost musical gems. Lord only knows, half of my music collection came from the 80's and the other half came from at least 10 years before I was born.

But seriously, there's nothing I enjoy more than making a mix cd. Even if its one where I have the songs given to me. It's great fun, plus I like sharing what I have, and I've very rarely turned down anyone's requests for mixes.

Hey! I even gave them away on my blog anniversary.

But since we're on the subject of 80's mixes, I thought I'd share mine.

Just click here.

Oddly, my 80's mix has been down for the count for quite awhile. It fell victim of my car CD player, and I haven't gotten around to reburning it, or creating a new one.

It must be something about 80's mixes.

0 comments: