Friday, December 10, 2004

I'm just a rambling kinda girl

Oh yes, it's time for random musings from The Music Whore! So much oddness, so much insanity, so much hunger...and that's just me. I haven't even touched on the rest of the world.

~ So much new (old) music filling my computer lately. I love Annie Lennox and the Eurythmics and yesterday I found There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart). The 12' inch version! Remixes weren't so annoying in the 80's. (Unless you were Duran Duran, and then the mixed the lyrics out of every song)

~ Duran Duran tickets. 3 words.

TOO.
DAMN.
EXPENSIVE.


Suffice to say, I'm going to hold out for my other 2 favorites to tour for these reasons:

1. I like Elvis Costello and The Moody Blues better.
2. Their shows are usually cheaper than 85 bucks.
3. I'd rather go to Atlantic City in the summer.
4. NO MONEY!

~ I'm working on the 26 Things. Believe it or not, I'm doing quite well. I have at least 7 out of the 26 things and I know I'll have more by the time the weekend is through.

I'm working on number 6, which is music. I want to do a display of Christmas CDs, I'm just not sure where to set it up, so that it looks pretty.

~ I'm finally getting some of the nonsense off my computer. Namely a few concerts that I had sitting on my harddrive for the last month. Yay for free space on the hard drive!

~ Must remember to burn a copy of the new Duran Duran for a poor college student at Curves. I volunteered to burn her a copy because, Astronaut needs to be heard by one and by all. It's really a great CD.

Enough ramblings now, I have to go do some very random shopping this afternoon.

0 comments: