Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I'm loved!

Wow!

I'm totally shocked and subsequently kinda freaked out. I've been nominated for a BOB award.

For best music blog, no less.

Wow!

I'm shocked that anyone likes me enough to do it and freaked out, because I'm so the last person that wants to be in a popularity contest.

I'm a nerd. The geeky girl that no one likes. Suddenly, someone likes me? I'm not sure how I'll deal with that.

The voting starts after Christmas, cos the nominations close on Dec 24.

I guess now I can just say, "Please please please please please VOTE FOR ME!"

WOW! I can't believe I just said that.

(That subsequently means that no one is going to vote for me)

I could probably list the reasons why I'll not even come close to winning or become a finalist or anything like that.

Such as:

1. I don't post any downloads on this blog. (Cos this chicky can't afford to build her own website and can't figure out how to create a bit torrent)

2. I'm not terribly interesting.

3. I like music that most people don't like.

4. I bitch and moan too much.

But if you can find reasons why you want to vote for me, by all means share them with me and then, vote for me! (Cos I've never really been elected to anything in my entire 30 years)

But thank you to those of you that nominated me, even though I think its going to be something that depresses me in the long run.

0 comments: