Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Let's talk about the weather

No, I'm not going to sing an R.E.M. song. What I am going to do is rant about the 62 degree day we had.

ARGH!

It's December, can we get a little bit of snow, please?

I haven't really seen any flurries at all this year. There was a bit of sleet on Thanksgiving. (That I can do without)

I want SNOW!

Yes, I realize it's a bitch to drive in. Yes, I realize most people don't know how to drive in a dusting of the white fluffy stuff, but come on now, 62 degrees on December 7th. In Pennsylvania for crying out loud. There is something very wrong about that.

I should be playing December Snow and watching the flakes fall outside. Not skipping around in short sleaves and no jacket downtown.

Don't get me wrong, I like warm weather, but I like it when we are supposed to have it. (May to October suits me fine)

In December I want to feel a nip in the air. I want to see snow covering the ground once or twice.

I swear I can't remember a year when we haven't seen at least a flurry or two by this time.

Let it snow. Let it snow. Let it snow. Please?

0 comments: