Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Import CDs make me very mad

Ok, I've been waiting for a few years for this: Down Side Up: B Sides & Rarities

It's the Siouxsie and the Banshees box set.

Go on, click the link and see how much that bad boy costs.

Why is it so expensive?

Cos it didn't get released in the US.

God forbid we do that!

It's like Elvis Costello's Monkey To Man, that has one of the bonus tracks on it. (as well as the video)

SO if I want Monkey to Man



That's part 1 btw, it's a 2 part cd single. Part 2 has the b-side but no video. WTF?

I only have to find 10 bucks, and I get the video for the song on the CD on that disc. That's not bad, but it would be nice if the US got the single release too. It would save me about 3 dollars and shipping.

It's just so frustrating that I have to spend so much extra, when these bands sell records in this country and they have fans in this country! Damn it, sell the b-sides box here! Sell the singles here!

I'm poor! Extra expenses to get my favorite music aren't appreciated!

0 comments: