Tuesday, December 14, 2004

It's time for a new mix

I'm not sure why I want to make a new mix cd. I'm not going anywhere. Unless you count the 6 blocks I drive downtown to Curves, which I don't because I only go through 2 or 3 songs in the whole trip.

I've so much new music though, that I really need to do something with it. Plus it gives me an excuse to listen to non-Christmas Music.

Plus making a mix is more fun than trying to figure out why Audioscrobbler is not working for me.

Nothing is updating. Grrrrr! Cos I'm sure all of you want to see exactly what I've been listening too.

Cos, I've noticed this. If you put Winamp on shuffle, it pulls out all the stops and makes you listen to your most embarrassing mp3s. But so far, I don't have any songs updating, even though I've had my winamp playing for over an hour.

That should be reason enough to just start building a mix.

Making mixes takes my mind off of things, the same way writing does, and since audioscrobbler is pissing me off, why not.

It will probably be fun to see if I can get songs from this cd and this cd on the same mix.

I think I'm up for the challenge.

Diana Krall and Blondie on the same mix....Hmmm. I think I've been given some inspiration for a theme.

Do ya wanna know what it is?

Oh, come on, sure you do.

Blondes!

Bet you didn't see that one coming! OK, maybe you did, but it could come up with a rather amusing mix of songs. Oh and just to let you know, my blondes won't always be women.

Cos if you think I'd forget this blonde



you don't know me very well.

0 comments: