Friday, December 19, 2003

Writing Goals

I made a wish to hit page 150 on Man Out of Time a week or so ago. I thought it was in jest. I thought I'd never make it to page 100 by the year end.

I was wrong.

Very wrong.

Man Out of Time is now at 95 pages, back to being the longest thing I've ever written. (Love Eternal finished at 91 pages) I have a personal goal to write 5 pages a day. Well since I was so close to 100 my goal today is 7. I want to hit 100 pages tonight.

I think the story is coming along so much better now. I'm really proud of it, more so than I was 6 months ago. I really hope that one day in the next year or two..when you are at Waldenbooks or Borders or Barnes and Nobel you see Man Out of Time on the shelves, and maybe even hear of me signing a copy for the man that inspired the character Tristan.

Wish me luck!!

0 comments: