Tuesday, December 23, 2003

The last-minute Christmas to do list

OK, it's less than twenty four hours before the madness starts. There should be little lest to do, but that's never the case. My list may be small, but the stuff left to do is well not so small.

1. Keep the cat from eating the tree in my computer room. (I've had to wash the tree skirt twice now)

2. Finish dejunking the computer room. (That way I can take pictures of the tree and my cd collection on Christmas Day without being to embarrassed)

3. Find a home for the remaining dejunked clothes that don't have a home to go to.

4. Burn my holiday mix cds for myself. (GAH...how did I forget that!!)

Not a long list by any means, but 1-3 may take forever. (especially since a certain kitty finds plastic so refreshingly tasty.)

Hopefully all this will still allow me time to finish about 5 more pages of Man Out of Time and the last 100 pages of the book I'm reading.

Yeah, I'm dreaming I know. I'll be up til 2 a.m. either cleaning or working on the story, because I won't go to bed until the 5 pages are finished now. Yesterday's update was the hardest. I was getting pulled all over creation yesterday, to the mall and to Walmart. (to of the so not fun places at this time of year)

But I survived!!

For that I deserve a medal or at least a cookie.

0 comments: