Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Favorites of 2003

I found this on one of my LiveJournal friends sites. I thought it was very appropriate for today, and will wrap up the year very nicely. I'm editing out some of the unnecessary questions, or rather the one's I don't have an answer for.

Favorite Concert of '03: The Moody Blues (Edward Powers Theatre, Youngstown OH)

Favorite Band/Artist of '03: The Moody Blues

Favorite Local Band of '03: from Pittsburgh...uh..the Clarks

Favorite Song of '03: December Snow - The Moody Blues

Favorite Movie of '03: Love Actually, Pirates of the Carribean, Once Upon a Time in Mexico and Burning Down the House. (I'd include Chicago as well, cos I didn't see it until January)

Favorite Actress of '03: Catherine Zeta Jones

Favorite Actor of '03: Johnny Depp and Alan Rickman

Favorite Comedian of '03: Greg Proops

Favorite TV Show of '03: Coupling and Manchild

Favorite Book of '03: Losing Julia (it's not a new book but one I picked up used, can't remember the author's name right now)

Favorite Clothing Label of '03: MKM Designs sold at Dots

Favorite Guilty Pleasure of '03: I'm guilty of nothing...

Favorite Website of '03: artofthemix.org

Favorite Eatery of '03: Pasta Too

Favorite Clothing Store of '03: Dots

Favorite Quote of '03: Time is the coin of life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful, lest you let other people spend it for you - Carl Sandburgh

Favorite Activity of '03: Standing in front of Edward Powers Theatre's stage door to meet John Lodge and Justin Hayward..though mostly John Lodge, cos he was warmest.

0 comments: