Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Seventh Heaven

A little survey because my dsl has returned!!

01. What movie sequels do you like?

I liked the first 2 Batman sequels and MIIB but to be honest I can't think of anymore that I really love.

02. What will you never run out of?

Things to bitch about. Really there is something new everyday, just ask Foamy

03. Can you make someone love you? If you could would you?

Sadly you can't make someone love you. But if you could...allow me to say..Justin Hayward, John Lodge and Elvis Costello would be my love slaves...

04. Is everyday silent and gray like sunday?

Stop listening to Morrissey, he doesn't know shit! He just likes to mope. Not that he doesn't talk sense sometimes.

05. What do you think people are most ignorant towards?

Bad music. C'mon...so many people out there buying Shania Twain, Celine Dion, Britney, Christina...etc....that they have to be ignorant. There's so much more good music out there. Please listen to it...stop feeding the corporate giants!

06. What is it that makes you an interesting person?

You tell me.

07. Are you lonely?

Only when I have to stop and think about it. For the most part I prefer to be alone. Too many people and I start chanting, "kill....kill...kill"

On a happy note..



Stolen from Moody Mistress cos he's just so pretty. A shame he tosses the flowers after the show..or gives them away. But then again...what else can he do with em!