Thursday, December 04, 2003

Love and Christmas Are All Around

There is entirely too much love going on around here. Everyone is blissfully in love with someone or something. I didn't know Love Actually was that powerful. Hmmm, it didn't have that effect on me.

And before you crucify me..I loved the movie. I cried for the last 10 minutes worrying the little boy wasn't going to get to say goodbye to his little girlfriend. Only I can't join in on the lovefest.

Why?

Too many people are in on the lovefest right now.

Danny Elfman just got married this past weekend. That would be on Nov 29th. Grumbles, but oddly I don't care enough anymore. I wish them a small amount of luck and stuff. I also hope they don't reproduce.

Elvis Costello is getting married in January sometime.

Oh and lastly

This is an article about Justin Hayward and his wife/zombie. Go ahead, click on the link, I dare you, but before you do take a barf bag with ya, cos Mrs Hayward has not aged well.

They've been married 34 years which is much too long in my book when one's spouse looks like they've been dead for a few years. Yuck!

I'm just thankful for this



Yeah...I'm bitter. Really all these things should not be happening in such a horrible time in my life. I've been out of work for almost 4 months and with that brings no money, which means you sit at home and think about stuff. Stuff that wouldn't linger all that much in your mind unless you have nothing else to do. You know..like I'm doing now.