Saturday, December 27, 2003

And Now What? So Now What?

How is it that when you have plans on doing something, they always go awry? I'm doing my gift exchange with my two friends, Erin and April today, and I really had something in mind to give them, and now I can't find it!

ARGH! It wasn't something great or important, but something I wanted to give them to go along with the presents that I bought. Why do things always disappear in my house?

So I have about an hour and a half to find it (or it's replacement) and get ready. Not that I'm going anywhere. (cos I have no money this year)

I really send out warm Christmas wishes to my boss...who has made the past 5 months a misery to me. I'd also like to send out more warm Christmas wishes to the president..who fuqua'd the economy up. I don't care that we've seen enormous growth this year. Where is it? Fast Food? Oh wait, it's in the company that Cheney worked for.

Ooops season's misery coming out. Better get hunting for the missing gift.

0 comments: