Friday, December 12, 2003

On a Threshold of a Dream

All I want for Christmas is Justin Hayward and John Lodge in big red bows. Yup that's what I want, kiddies, now scurry off and find them for me. You've only got 13 days to nab em!

OK, if you can't do that, could you at least fulfill my one desire? Could you tell Elvis Costello that you can be blissfully (nauseatingly) in love and still be snarky? Just pass that little tidbit along to him would ya?

Ok.. with that little bit of venting out, allow me to move onto another fun topic, Coupling.

I've missed the past 4 weeks worth of episodes from Series 2. You know the series that costs 8 dollars more than the first if you want to buy it on DVD?

Jane and the Truth Snake is the best! It also helps that the episode ends with the ultimate idea...a threesome with Patrick and Jeff!! Mmmm that could be very nice very nice indeed. Toss Steve (aka Jack Davenport) into the mix and I'll go comatose thinking of it!!

All in all that was a good half hour of TV. Coupling very seldom disappoints me. I like drooling on Richard Coyle far too much to not like it. Speaking of my little Coupling sweetie, I think we need some pictures. You know to spruce this place up a bit. Still way too much ugliness on the blog this week. (First Marie(mutt) Hayward then Krallomort)



Unfortunely he won't be appearing in Series 4, as I found out from visiting his unofficial website.

Here's a link to the sad news.

I think my concubines are trying to see who can cause me the most pain.