Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Saved by the Music

I stole this one from Moody Mistress. Her blog is as Moodiful as mine. Go check out the pics from the Providence, RI show at her blog. You'll have to scroll down a bit, but they are lovely indeed.

What music do you listen to when you are...
1. Angry: Punk...It's the whole Angy Young Sod thing. So either old Costello, the Clash, mebbe the Damned...and don't forget some Sex Pistols or even PIL.

2. Sad: I tend to agree with Moody Mistress...definitely not the Moody Blues. They'll only make me want to search for the blade. Oingo Boingo usually gets tossed in the cd player then. Danny can get me thinking most of the time so that I forget about being sad.

3. In a dancing mood: 80's music!! Especially Duran Duran and Erasure!! I lurve Erasure!

4. In love: Lurve? What is Lurve, Anyway? I'll tell you when I'm in lurve what I listen to, until then...I haven't a clue at how to answer this one.

5. In a moving vehicle: I have a mix cd of driving music that I made awhile back, it has the Wallflowers, Billie Myers and a bunch of other artists on it. I like music that I can sing to in the car. Why? cos I like to scare the people at the toll road when I pull up to toss my change in.

0 comments: