Sunday, December 14, 2003

And now on world news tonight

I go to bed to a nice semi peaceful world I wake up to the news that Saddam Hussein has been captured. WOW! Does that mean the Shrub has done something almost right? My next thought is, "Oh shit, does that mean he's getting reelected?"

crap crap crap

Another thought, now that they have Saddam, maybe we'll really find out if there were Weapons of Mass Destruction. Yeh right!!!

Onto entertainment news...

David Bowie has recovered from the flu! Poor baby, I don't wish that on anyone. Ok, I do, but not any of my concubines, or even Britney Spears. Well maybe Britney.





Mmm I like this shot better




He looks in pretty good health to me. He must get the good medication! Glad he's feeling better. Glad my Justin didn't get the flu while he was in the States. (He just got a two week cold, poor baby)

Now if only Mr. Bowie was coming to Pittsburgh. (sigh) Of course he's not coming to Pittsburgh, no one does.