Thursday, December 18, 2003

Happy Anniversary Justin and Marie Hayward?

I swear I read that it was on the 24th of Nov back at the Higher and Higher board. Ah well, I was wrong or someone was wrong.

Happy Anniversary you gorgeous hunk of blonde male flesh..and your uglier than sin..zombielike woman wife...that needs a few dozen Big Macs so that she looks healthy!

33 years or summat like that..and her teeth are still growing...much like the tail of Dicky Dragon...by next year they should reach mars ...who knows maybe jupiter!

Just to clue you in, on my hate list Marie Hayward is among the 4 blonde women I don't like very much. I'm sure you can guess 2 out of the other 3 remaining.

So yes, Mrs Hayward, if for some reason you'd stumble across my blog today..and why you would..I can't fathom. (Cos I'd be having 33 rounds of sex with my sexier than sin hubby if I were her) I don't like you. It's a jealousy thing. Cos they don't make men that look like Justin Hayward anymore. (and if they do I sure haven't seen one) So don't take it personally.

If you had married someone else..I wouldn't have cared. But alas you chose one of my concubines....so pfft on you.

Happy Anniversary.

I don't fucking hardly think so

~props to Mr. Proops for the quote

0 comments: