Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Ah Best Buy Loves Me....Kinda

In the past 3 days I've got two 5 dollar rewards from Best Buy. Well that equals a free CD or at least part of one! Squee! Or possibly half of the cost of the Erasure DVD. I still haven't found this DVD anywhere! Well besides online of course.

It's so nice to have a few extra dollars to spend. That doesn't happen very often I tell you.

Oh and so far..no luck on the DSL...but I don't think the bratling checked this morning..so I'm running on Dial up still. How aggravating, but there's nothing I can do about that.

So what have I been doing with the time I'm not online? Well I've sent out a few of the Christmas CD Cards. I've read about 4 books. Oh and the story I've been working on is now about 20 pages long.

At least I'm being productive or as productive as a person can be when there isn't anything to do. Someone please save me from the boredom!

0 comments: