Tuesday, December 23, 2003

A Quiz for Your Amusement Purposes

I stole this from the LiveJournal of Steph.

1) using names of bands/singers that you like, spell out your name.
Abba
Nick Lowe
Duran Duran
Roxette
Erasure
Adam Ant

2) Have you ever had a song written about you?
No, but I was thanked in the liner notes of the GA band Montage's last CD. I used to be chat buddies with the lead singer.

3) What song(s) makes you cry?
Too many to mention..but I'll try
Stuck Inside a Cloud - George Harrison
On This Christmas Day - The Moody Blues
From a Distance - Bette Midler
The End of the Line - Traveling Wilburys

4) What song(s) makes you happy?
Don't Need a Reindeer - The Moody Blues
Always - Erasure
The Reflex - Duran Duran
Peek a boo - Siouxsie and the Banshees
Vive Le Rock - Adam Ant
Street Cafe - John Lodge
Next Time Round - Elvis Costello

5) What do you like to listen to before bed?
The Moody Blues - Seventh Sojourn
Sarah Brightman - Harem or Dive
A mix compilations I made called "In the Mood"
Erasure (self titled)

6) Name a song by Coal Chamber.
I know not what they do...though I have heard of them before.

7) Who was/were your idol/s when you were younger?
Madonna, Cyndi Lauper...loved them...The Beatles and the Monkees.

8) First album you ever bought?
The Monkees Greatest Hits...I used to watch reruns of the show all the time!! I wanted to marry Davy Jones. I still would, if he asked.

9) Name a song that reminds you of someone.
Fruitcakes by Jimmy Buffett reminds me of my brother. No..not because he's a fruitcake, but because that was the album he played for me, while we were making an excursion to a record fair in Monroeville. It was the first Buffett song I really paid any attention too.

0 comments: