Friday, December 26, 2003

On the 2nd Day of Christmas

I don't have a true love, so I suppose I'm not going to find anything, including the partridge in a pear tree.

As far as Christmas goes, this year wasn't too bad. No one really fought. (except for a small fit pitched early Christmas Eve) The presents were good. I have a kewl new digital camera. (yes my fotolog will be updated regularly now) Things are good.

OK, almost good.

Sister's car has a flat tire. (not an awful thing) My dad took her home last night, so he could get the tire fixed, and as he's coming home, his car starts leaking antifreeze.

Not good.

So, to make sure any further calamities don't occur, I got up at the asscrack of dawn to go, along with my father to pick up the sister and the nephew, and deliver one to work and the other to our couch.

Why, you ask did my father have to come along?

Easy one! My car is jealous! It senses things like other cars breaking down and wants attention of it's own. I wanted protection, just in case mine decided to act unnaturally.

And to make sure we all had a nice scare, my battery light came on briefly. That would be my cars way of letting me know that, it knows what's going on.

Oh how I love my life.

0 comments: