Tuesday, December 30, 2003

More Birthdays to Celebrate

All of my musical interests seem to be having birthdays this month. Today is Davy Jones and Michael Nesmith of the Monkees Birthdays.

Davy of course being the most important one. At five years old, I was determined to marry the man. I didn't care that he was old enough to be my father and then some. Today, Mr. Jones is 58. One year older than Justin Hayward and the same age as John Lodge.

Oye..I only have a few crushes that are under 40, most are 50 and up. What an odd bird I am.

Yeah ... Yeah...I know, everyone that stops by here knows I'm an odd bird. (with British tendencies)

Anywho..I thought I'd share a picture of the birthday boy of my choice.



Warm wishes on your 58th birthday Davy! You've brought many smiles to my life over the years, here's hoping you bring many more.