Monday, December 22, 2003

Dejunking Continues - Save Me

I continued dejunking yesterday. Oh mylanta, when did I get so many clothes? I got rid of about 7 grocery bags full of clothes yesterday,and I still don't have room for the rest. ARGH!

A vast majority of the stuff are sweats that I sleep in and concert t-shirts. I have about 5 concert t-shirts I actually wear in public; my Costello shirt, a cute Def Leppard one that I got last tour, my Eddie Izzard shirt and the Moody Blues shirt. All the rest, however pretty they are get relegated to sleepwear.

I also have shirts from some of the musicals I've seen. Yup about 5 or 6 Phantom of the Opera shirts, a Cats shirt, The Secret Garden, Les Miserables, Tommy, oh dear and a few more. I really need to figure out what to do with this stuff!! I want my room to be livable in a few days.

I have entirely too much stuff. At least my books and cds are orderly. The magazines and stuff I had were relatively easy to dejunk. I have one empty drawer in my huge monstrosity of a desk now. (I'm planning to rid the world of that desk sometime after Christmas)

So I did accomplish something. It's just now I still have some huge piles of clothes that need to find homes. (There's no room in the inn so to speak) I knew I never should have started this project!!

0 comments: