Thursday, December 11, 2003

Comfortably Numb

I will be so happy when Friday gets here. Just a mere 24 hours and I'll be able to catch up on my sleep. I am not a morning person. I never was. I never will be.

It doesn't help matters that it's been pouring down rain for the last 8 hours. Rain? WTF! This is December!!

Where is my December Snow? Not a lot of it, but enough to make me look out the window and go "Awwww, pretty."

OK, I'll compromise, if I can't have any December snow..can I at least have the man that sings about it? Mmmmm Hayward!

There's always a method to my madness, even when I'm half asleep at quarter to eight in the morning. Yes, I will find a way to think about Hayward even when I'm too numb and tired to do much else. I may even sneak in a thought about Lodgey, particuliarly thoughts about his bum.

It's good to know that I may not be completely coherent, but I am still alive.

0 comments: