Monday, December 15, 2003

Mp3 Totals

I was cleaning up and organizing my hard drive today. I just checked the My Music folder in My Documents. The total? 2686 files in 272 folders. Most of the stuff on the hard drive is from my personal collection of CDs. I have almost all of the Moody Blues catalog on my hard drive for mix cd purposes as well as most of Elvis Costello's. (The Juliet Letters isn't on my hard drive at the current moment but North is...go figure)

As for pictures that's a sad sad case. I only have Moody stuff and Johnny Depp stuff remaining. The rest of my pictures are now on CDrws.

Right now

Justin Hayward - 986 files in his folder...countless more in to be moved
John Lodge - 279 files in his folder ...a few dozen to be moved. I weep in shame
Jays - 242 pictures that contain both Justin and John. (a few dozen that need moved there as well)
Moody Blues - Only 126 pictures of other band members or of the group together
Johnny Depp - 38, not sure why he's not on a disc.

Total pictures sitting on my harddrive - 1906 and 5 folders. I think I need to do some more cleaning. Mind you I have the pictures for the top of the blog here as well as my mix cd artwork. So it's not all Moody, but it's mostly moody. Perhaps that explains the temperment of my computer. MOODY!!

0 comments: