Monday, December 15, 2003

How to be annoyed

I'm easily annoyed it seems. In the past 24 hours I've been on a crash course to complete and utter annoyance.

Allow me to discuss a few of the things that have been getting on my nerves.

1. People that have the mistaken idea that they are my online chat buddy. I may converse with you in a yahoo group. I may share a funny email with you, once a millenium, but that does not give you the right to IM me everytime you turn on your computer. My IM friends know who they are. Most of you read the blog, and I lurve each and everyone of you.

2. I am not an editor. I don't want to be an editor. That's Linda's job and she knows I lurve her for it, even if I grumble and tease her mercilessly about it.

3. I read what I want. Please don't force me to read something that will make me cringe, puke or want to poke my eyes out. (I might also add all of the above) No, I don't want to read your uninspired boring drivel. (especially if its about some really pathetic musicians and if you try to write in a bit about someone like Mr. Costello when you know nothing about him, expect my wrath)

4. If I have another conversation where Krall or Mariemutt come up..and it's not the course of natural conversation, it's just to make me want to reach through the computer to kill you, I'm going to beat my head off the computer screen or just toss the monitor out so I don't have to see the stupidity



Ah, now that I've got that rant out of my system, I'm going to listen to Imperial Bedroom. Why? Cos I haven't listened to it in yonks..and I still love a Man Out of Time.

0 comments: