Friday, December 05, 2003

Work More Work...and Talk more Talk

I spent a whole day trying to sort out the mess my boss made. ARGH! I will remain cranky and depressed until that gets sorted out.

Have you ever wanted to just run away? Just pick up your things and leave, but not really know where you were going?

I want to do that now...only if I left, I'd hurt too many people. Plus I wouldn't have much money to get me very far.

I week or so ago, I would have run off to any Moody Blues concert I could get too. I still wish I could, only there aren't any until spring now. (at least that's the rumor)

So where would I even go? Hmmm maybe Philly...or that general area...maybe New York...or Canada..Maybe just somewhere far away, where I could forget what a sad miserable life I have.

0 comments: