Friday, December 19, 2003

I Dream of Lodgey...He's so Warm and Cuddly

You know, it's quite fun when you talk about someone before heading off to bed and they appear in your dream. I had a lovely dream about Mr. Lodge. (no not that kind of dream....damn and blast)

I did get a cuddle from him again...and wootness...I didn't have to share my cuddle with anyone!! Sharing Moody cuddles is so wrong. (even though I do lurve my sister) I want a Lodgey cuddle of my very own!! Is that too much to ask?

It was really odd, because I haven't a clue where we were...Justin was there too, but he didn't talk to me. (Harumph...for that I'll snuggle with Lodgey just a little bit longer) They were doing a small concert or something, because they did Gemini Dream and someone fubarred the lyrics....then Lodgey started playing Lean On Me (Tonight)

What a great dream. It was one of the first dreams that I'm sure I heard the music in. I knew what songs they were playing, and yet the only John Lodge song I listened to yesterday was Street Cafe. I didnt listen to the Moody Blues much yesterday to be perfectly honest. On the way to the mall I had my 70's mix cd on. It has Justin's Raised on Love and John's Street Cafe...the only Moody Blues song on the compilation was For My Lady. (my favorite song by Ray Thomas) So that doesn't explain it either.

I will say this, I'm not complaining. If John Lodge wants to visit my dreams again anytime soon, he's more than welcome too.




After all it's hard for me not to love that sweet face.