Monday, December 22, 2003

WalMart Shopping - Save Me

There is one thing worse than dejunking, and that's shopping at Walmart. It's bad year round, but on the 22nd of December it's unbearable. Some really scary people come out to the Walmarts in more rural areas. It can be quite hard to find more than a handful of people with a full set of teeth running around the place. (but that's another rant all together)

I have a statement to make.

I hope the person that bought To Our Children's Children's Children and On a Threshold of a Dream is happy

I had intentions of finding homes for these two Moody Blues CDs. I'm really surprised that they were gone. That means at some point in time, in redneck Belle Vernon, someone (that wasn't me) purchased two Moody Blues CDs!!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It's a shame Walmart didn't stock the new album, "December."

Now mind you, if you are someone like Hillary Duff, there will be an abundance of your musical garbage around. If you have talent, well then...no. They didn't have the Loreena McKennit discs either and she has two seasonal CDs.

Allow me to Grrrrr at that.

Though I have to say, Walmart has a great holiday specialty area. Tons of fun gift ideas...like S'mores kits, Campell's soup kits.. all with pretty mugs and fun food items. Really fun gifts at reasonable prices.

Those are the things I appreciate most in life, fun food items.

Like Orange Kit Kats...mmmm and Lindor Truffles...and have any of you seen Swoops yet? Oh are they yummy.

But really, going into Walmart there was a line of cars..almost backed up onto the main road. The parking lot was nearly full!!

My brain...my sanity!!! And heaven forbid people just park their cars...they have to circle the lot for that perfect spot by the door!!!

ARGH!!

Walk dammit..walk...you could probably use it!! I know I can..that's why I parked at the back of the lot. It's good for tension relief too...after dealing with the crazy people inside the store.

The Christmas mantra

~ It's not polite to kill people

If you say that enough times to yourself you can possibly make it through the store and finish your shopping with most of your sanity intact and maybe one nerve.

0 comments: