Thursday, December 18, 2003

Christmas Shopping and other things Satan Engineered

Tonight I'm heading off to finish the Christmas shopping that has to be done. Oddly I'm buying a present for me. No...not as in...shopping for me, but as in..my mother can't go to the malls etc much anymore, so I get to go buy my present. Which is hopefully a decent digital camera. A non-expensive decent digital camera, to be precise. (mebbe even the Erasure Hits DVD!)

I dread going to Best Buy, which is the only stop on the Christmas shopping spree. I can feel the insanity from here. (which is about 21 miles from the nearest store) I have to find a CD for my friend Mary. I was going to get her the Moody Blues - December, but I'd rather her have something that she can listen too all year. (ARGH the dilemma...gain sales for the new cd...or buy her one of the old ones!!) Oh wait, Best Buy's probably not going to have December..cos they are rat bastards ... so she will get either Strange Times or the Say It With Love Compilation.

The brother, you know the one that busted my DSL at Thanksgiving, (I LOVE YA RUDY! HONEST!) is getting a best buy gift card...cos damn it, I couldn't find any kewl Buffett concert cds this year! Wails!

I wish mix cds would soothe the savage beasties...but well, none of us have similar taste in music. Even my friends don't like the same thing!! ARGH! Ok, we do, but in varying quanities.

~sniffle~ I want a damned "Damned" CD!!!! I want Dave Vanian! Kinda...sexy mofo he is.





See I told you he was.

After we shop...we get to go to two of my favorite places, Primanti Bros (yummy sammiches) and Krispy Kreme. Can I get a Yay for Krispy Kreme! I lurve Krispy Kreme, and I generally don't care about donuts...

Krispy Kreme's are so good they have to be the work of Satan...you eat one...then you want another and soon you've devoured the whole box and you look like "Fat Bastard" from Austin Powers.


Can I say Primanti Bros is just as bad? Trippy sandwiches that only Pittsburgher's love..OK and a few people in Miami. Doesn't everyone have a cousin there? I'd describe them to ya, but you'd be grossed out. Let's just say..the side of fries and slaw makes it onto the bread. Odd but yummy, and purely the work of Satan.

Hmmm I think I've been watching too many SNL reruns..I'm starting to sound like the church lady!!

Now who could have possessed me to type that? Could it have been, SATAN!