Friday, February 01, 2008

Top 5 On Friday - Week 160

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 songs that help you get rid of the winter time "blahs"

Fountains Of Wayne - Radiation Vibe
I could use a radiation vibe right now. This song is a good reminder that its not going to be grey and icky for the rest of my days.

Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
Hey, the lyrics say burning the ground. Ahhh warm ground. Anything would be better than the weather we are having now.

Erasure - Run To The Sun
Oh how I'd love to do that, or rather to a place where there was some nice warm sun, and possibly a sandy beach. Mmmm. Bliss.

Gordon Lightfoot - A Summer Side Of Life
Just the tone and the acoustic guitar work on this song, pick me up. Oh how I wish it were summer.

Paul McCartney - Off The Ground

Nothing like a little perky Paulie goodness to cure what ails you.

0 comments: