Saturday, February 02, 2008

I Got My Tickets

Guess who's going broke to see 2 concerts this year! Yup! It's me. I just shelled out $45 for two general admission tickets to see Over The Rhine in March. Woo Hoo!

I've still got another $50 or so to spend in 2 weeks on Gordon Lightfoot tickets. After this, I don't think I can afford anymore concerts for the rest of the year, unless it's someone very special, like Mr. Costello, and he'd best not be touring with Dylan, who I respect and admire, but could not listen to for several hours.

The only problem with this show is that I'm going to have to cough up $115 to get a rental car, because I do not trust Bernie the Beretta when it comes to driving that far away from home.

Yes, you read that right. I'm going to a concert in Pittsburgh and I'm renting a car, because my car is a piece of poo! So a concert that should have only cost $45 is now up to $116 and that's before gas and stuff you buy at the show, not to mention probably getting food on the way back from the show.

Oye! But I am sure that it will be worth it.

0 comments: