Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday Randomosity

My day consisted of

~ Sending 2 emails to Fishy, just because. No reason, except I wanted to see if he'd answer. He did. Apparently he was bored today or feeling sorry for me. My guess it was a boring day at the Pickle.

~ I finished reading Einstein. I have to say that though it wasn't a book that I would have picked for myself, it was good. I learned a lot in the week I spent reading it. I felt a tinge of sadness at the end, reading about his death. Of the biographies that I've read, I have to say, he would have been one person I would have liked to have known.

~ Laundry. Have I mentioned how much I hate doing the laundry?

~ I'm arranging my Pink Zen O'Doom to have all my current favorite artists: Gordon Lightfoot, Elvis Costello, Over The Rhine, Hem, A Fine Frenzy, Keri Noble, Bernie Barlow and Justin Hayward and whatever Moodies will fit on it.

~ Continued pricing Ford Focuses in the area. Why? I don't know, as the car can't happen until December at the earliest.

~ Plotting going to bed by 9 to make up for lost time. I'm so very very sleepy

0 comments: