Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Love Is The Ultimate Fashion

That was the title of the email I got from my favorite store this week. Thanks Dots for reminding me that I'm out of fashion!

PAH!

I will be so glad when next Thursday is over. Valentine's Day has never been and probably never will be a favorite day of mine. I'm sick of the commercials for jewelry and whatnot.

I'd just like someone to go out with and have a beer or two and a few giggles. It would be a plus if we shared the same musical interests.

~sigh~

Last year I had a very nice day, even though it ended with me worse off in the long run, heartbroken and with what was left of my self esteem in tatters and no answers for why I became persona non-grata many months later. Except maybe that I'm obnoxious and always have been.

I guess I'll be out of fashion again this year, and no amount of pretty red and pink frilly/sleazy/sexy clothes will change that.

PAH!

0 comments: