Tuesday, February 12, 2008

More Winter

This has sincerely got to stop. At least we have snow out there. I figure if we're going to have winter weather it might as well be snow. Anything is better than freezing rain, which if the forecast is to believed, is coming later.

This is just ridiculous.

Why couldn't that stupid groundhog predict an early spring?

I may make it to work today, assuming that they decide to plow my hill. It's always nice to know that the snow crews don't even bother with certain parts of town, and fuck anyone that lives in those parts of town.

Grrr

I'm sick of bitching about the weather. I'm sick of cold. I'm sick of snow. I'm sick of worrying about if or how I'll make it to work. Plus a few other things that come with my job that I don't share as you'd seriously question my sanity for staying there, if you knew.

Again I ask, just where the hell is spring! It needs to get here ASAP, before I turn into a popsicle!

0 comments: