Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Mother Of All Surveys

I got an email from Oldies Radio today to take part in a music survey, of what I'd like to hear on the radio, particularly on Oldies Radio.

Its 700 songs long. Thank god they only play 15 seconds or it would take forever to get through.

The first question they ask: What's your favorite radio station? Oh ok, WPKL. I like my oldies radio.

Next question: Who's your favorite DJ? Uh trick question! OK, I pick Fish. Basically because he's a hottie and a goober.

After those questions come the songs. I feel like it's Oldies Radio Survivor and I can vote songs off the island. So far I've voted Stevie Wonder, Bruce Springstein and CCR off the island.

This survey is way too much fun. There were even songs that I haven't heard on Pickle much, like David Bowie's Fame. Hmmm, Fishy. They played Bowie on the quiz! Play some Bowie during The Real Dill Pickle Morning Show!!!

I wonder how long it will take to get through 700 songs?

0 comments: