Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Getting Nowhere Fast

Today is going to be a slow day. I can feel it. I'm not moving at my usual pace. I don't know why. Maybe it's the weather. It's still damn cold.

I'm frozen in place. That has to be it.

I'm trying to remind myself that at least tomorrow will be better. There's no snow in the forecast and my friend is taking me to TGIFridays because I read Einstein for her. I'm still marveling at the fact I read the whole thing. Sage has asked for a review, which I will do tonight in a roundabout way. Assuming I move a little bit better then. Right now I'll consider myself lucky if I get my clothes on and make it to work.

Seriously, I think it would be great to go to work in my pajamas. I could guarantee that no one would notice and I would be comfortable and cozy. Of course I'd look pretty weird, but hey, I'd still be comfortable.

I think I need a nice strong cup of coffee to kick me in the butt, because everyone in the house is up and running, except me, and that includes 4 cats that are playing hockey with a lipstick sample that used to be on my dresser.

0 comments: