Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Why Isn't It Over Yet?

I was hoping someone would have walked away with a victory after yesterday's super Tuesday, pick your favorite idjit contest. Such was not the case.

Dammit!

I have to say that I'm one of the few younger voters that won't be casting my vote for Barack Obama. I do not like Barack Obama. I do not like him her or there. I do not like him anywhere. I don't like Barack Obama. I do not like him Sam I Am. (Apologies to Dr. Seuss)

So nope, I guess I don't want change, or at least his brand of change. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the country called Bill Clinton, Slick Willy, but I think Barack sounds a bit more so. But that's just me. If he had more experience in the Senate, maybe, just maybe I could cast my vote for him. I like to know that my politicians are well seasoned when it comes down to lying to us. Campaign promises = lies.

It would be nice if either democrat would do something wonderful about health care. I'd like to have it one day. But I don't hold any faith in either candidate. I'd like to see one of them end the war in Iraq, but I can't see that happening either, no matter how much we all want it to happen.

The mess the next president has to clean up is pretty big and I don't think any of them have a dust pan big enough to even start the process.

Dammit, why did Gore have to lose the election in 2000! Oh wait..he really didn't.

(I promise this will be my last and hopefully only political rant for a long time)

0 comments: