Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My TV Boyfriends - The Return Of The Hump Day Hunks

OK, we all know they are imaginary boyfriends, but that's neither here nor there. Throughout my life, even though I've never been too much of a tv addict, I've always had at least one actor that I harbored a huge crush on.

Starting with Davy Jones of the Monkees who I crushed on in the late 70's and throughout most of my life.



In the late 80's I kinda crushed on two of the guys on Full House, never mind who they are because it's too embarrassing. Suffice to say, John Stamos wasn't one of them.

~hangs head in shame~

Now in the 90's I had a few tv crushes all from British TV. Do you sense a pattern here yet? You should be.

The first one was Chris Barrie who played in the Sci-Fi (hmmm another pattern maybe) comedy Red Dwarf and The Brittas Empire



And yes, he was also in Tomb Raider with Angelina Jolie. Blech!

Next up was the ever lovely Richard Coyle from Coupling. I loved his wacky goofball character, Jeff on the show.



Jack Davenport isn't too bad either.

Now for my current TV crush...

Do I have to even mention his name?



It's Doctor Who! Yeah, that would be David Tennant. Hmmm. Yum! What a lovely bunch of imaginary boyfriends I have.

0 comments: