Saturday, February 09, 2008

Another Boring Day

The weekend is here and what do I have to do? Grocery shop, exercise, grocery shop, exercise. Oh and my taxes. I really should do them this weekend. I need my refund and I only have 2 things to enter this year.

Blergh! I hate doing taxes. I hate grocery shopping. I hate exercise.

I'm in a funk. It's a combination of the weather being so lousy and all the insane issues in my family as well as my car which has an "orange light o'doom" which is keeping me from driving anywhere that's more than 10 miles from my house.

I need sunlight and flowers. I need Valentine's Day to be over. I need to stop thinking about stuff that I can't change. I need to stop looking at ads for cars in the paper, because I'm in no position to even look at them now.

I need to be content with what I have right now, even it that isn't much.

It's a shame that's easier said than done.

I wish my excitement today wouldn't be watching the new episode of Torchwood on BBC America and Dr. Who.

Of course, I can color my hair tonight that would be exciting, right?

Nah, I didn't think so either.

Ho hum!

0 comments: