Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another One Of Those Days

My Mutchka kitty is feeling under the weather. He wasn't eating normally today and my dad is making a huge issue about it.

That's understandable. We all love Mutchka. He's our oldest kitty. He'll be 14 this year, which from what I gather is damn old for a cat.

He usually has a very healthy appetite, but today he's been listless.

My father however has to make a huge drama out of the fact the cat isn't eating. (Though he has eaten today, just not a lot or with his usual vigor)

It's making all of us crazy.

He can't leave the poor cat alone. The concept of "The cat will eat when he's good and damn ready and not a second before," just won't sink in.

ARGH!

Oh and how is it that when the weather is good, my car is in the garage all day and when it's miserable out, I have the car, but just don't feel like doing anything? Huh? Huh?

I need out of the house before I go mad.

Wait, I'm already mad.


And these two icons sum it up well

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: