Sunday, February 10, 2008

And What Did I Do With My 2 Days Off

Nothing!

Yup!

Nothing!

Well besides grocery shopping at Aldi and Walmart. We now have food for the next few days and I have stuff for my lunches. Oh and I also have a pair of new shoes for work that are almost dressy and yet still casual. Woot! And they were on sale too, for $11!

Yay!

I contemplated buying curtains but I don't know a damn thing about curtains. The room that needs them gets a lot of sunlight so I've seriously been contemplating the blackout curtains, which are rather pricey. I also know I don't have curtain rods, but the metal bar, so that will make things even more fun. Woo hoo!

I didn't get my taxes done, because I don't know if I have enough ink in my printer. Which is essentially the cost of going to H & R Block to get the return done. Damn Damn Damn! This isn't fair. Especially as I'm in the bracket knowns as, "dirt poor," so that I can electronically file online for free.

PAH!

Why do things have to be so darn complicated?

0 comments: