Friday, February 01, 2008

Brrrrr

Just when I thought the ice and snow were gone, they came back. How nice of them. At least now I don't really care what it does outside. I'm done with work for the week. I have nowhere I need to be until Sunday morning, when I have to go to church.

However I can't say I wasn't surprised when I walked out of my house tonight at 6:30 and saw the sleet coming down quite hard.

I wasn't pleased when Grandma insisted that the laundry had to come down today too. It could have waited til tomorrow, since her sidewalks freeze up faster than anyplace, but I got it done. I also made it back up to my house without killing myself.

Do I hear a woot for that? Cos I deserve one!

Now I'm going to spend the rest of the evening curled up here by the computer, work on a few mix CDs, sort out the Pink Zen O' Doom and drink some berry tea. Tonight is going to be all about relaxation.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....or sleet...or rain...or whatever...

0 comments: