Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Night Out

I'm going to T.G.I. Friday's for dinner tonight and I'm much too excited about it. I haven't been farther than 10 miles from home in almost a month. Oye! That's too long. But because I read Einstein for my friend for her reading group, I get treated to dinner.

I think that's a pretty good deal, especially as I love Friday's. Yum!

I'm going to have to conserve calories all day, because I don't usually eat out during the week and my body will go nuts. The last thing I need right now is more fat to move in on my butt, however I do need some tasty food.

The other good thing about getting out, is that I won't be sitting around staring at this computer all damn night, with the telly on in the background. Last night I ended up watching Torchwood Epi 4 over again. That also meant that I walked around saying "I catch ALIENS!" much to the chagrin of the people in my house that have never watched the show.

Oh and I might also add, I listened to a few of John Barrowman's albums last night. Loverly.

I lead such an exciting life, don't I? I think I deserve dessert too.

0 comments: