Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm A Lazy Bunny

I haven't been to the gym in 3 days. The sad part is I don't really care. I've spent the last few nights hunting down and watching Classic Doctor Who. Yeah. I'm obsessed, and it's not just with David Tennant, it's the whole flipping show. Mind you David Tennant makes the new shows ever so much prettier.

Last night I watched the final two episodes of The Image Of Fendahl. I love Tom Baker, and oddly I think the man resembles John Lodge of The Moody Blues just a bit. Not anymore, mind you, because Lodgey is still stunningly handsome, but back in the 70's they looked quite a bit alike. Maybe it's the puffy curly hair.

Tonight after going to the gym. (Yes, I must keep telling myself I'm going) I'll watch The Five Doctors. Or I'll put it on my mp3 player and watch it at the gym. That's one way to keep me running on the elliptical. God how I hate the elliptical. I think it's quite possible that I hate the gym right now. At least when it's so cold that I don't wish to leave the house after I've come home from work. I much rather going when the temperatures are above say, 50 degrees.

I wish spring would get here soon. I'm really done with freezing. It's not fun. The snow is no longer pretty and I'd like to go somewhere while I can still afford to put gas in my car. (Even if it is to the gym)

0 comments: