Thursday, February 14, 2008

My V-Day Shocker

Mr. Fishy said happy Valentine's Day to his better half on the air today.

I fell off my chair.

Better half?

OMG!

Thanks for telling me about that Fish. It was nice to hear it that way. Granted what little friendship we had has faltered and fallen apart in the last few months. Still, hearing that this morning, kinda hurt.

I never harbored any aspirations to being anything other than a friend, but crikey one could tell the girl that had a huge crush on him for a year, that the person he was involved with was going to be a wife..or was a wife...or ... ARGH!

I am every manner of a fool.

What radio station do I listen to now? I guess WJPA. Maybe I'll get around to finding speakers for my Zen.

What a Valentine's Day present that was.

Crikey!

0 comments: