Monday, February 04, 2008

Random Factoids About Me

~ I have a schedule and I adhere to it almost perfectly. I get up, I check email, blog, get ready for work, visit part of my friends list, eat breakfast, check email one last time, and go to work.

~ I hate exercise, yet I force myself to work out about hour or so 3 times a week.

~ My favorite band ISN'T The Moody Blues, though they are in the Top 10 and they are the artist that I've seen the most in concert. I will not go to see them again, though. You can only hear the same 20 tired songs so many times, before you realize you are throwing $100 away and getting next to nothing back in return.

~ One of my favorite movie musicals is The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas, which I watched at a very young age. Dolly Parton is one of the best country singers out there, and I'm not overly fond of country music.

~ At any given time I will be reading at least one book, if not more. Right now I'm reading this one:

Barbara Michaels - Be Buried In The Rain



~ I hate taking down the Christmas tree. I put it off as long as possible. This year the tree didn't come down until Feb 2. My parents are the same way, and our Christmas tree is still up downstairs. My friend Karen is keeping her tree up until March 27. I don't know why.

~ In the course of my 33 years I've had 6 dogs and 6 cats. Our family didn't have a cat until I was in college, though my parents had cats before I was born. I'm finding that I'm more a cat person in the past years, but I still love dogs.

0 comments: