Thursday, February 07, 2008

The Gym Fills Me With Rage

I'm not sure how healthy going to the gym is for me. Every time I go, I end up in a rage. I want to grab those 99 lb wenches that have to share their tattooed backs to the world. Erm the crack in your butt doesn't appeal to me, and while I'm at it, eat a damn cheeseburger.

I can understand and appreciate wanting to be comfortable while working out. I work up quite a sweat when I'm there but there are a few things that shouldn't be acceptable.

1. Viewing the pelvic bone or the crack in you backside because your pants are low rise.

2. Your gut poking out of your tank top because its riding up because it's too goddamn small!

3. Shorts that are too short thus sharing with the world your butt cheeks. No thank you.

I have no problem with the human body, but personally I think it should remain clothed in public places. Heck, I generally feel the human body should be clothed all the time. I'm not a huge fan of naked.

But these half naked chickies really get to me. Even worse when they are teenagers and they bring a friend to work out with them and they spend more time gabbing then exercising. Oh and lets not forget the friend doesn't exercise, she just parks her butt on the machine that I want to use.

If it's not one thing its the other.

~head desk~

If getting violently angry while working out burned loads of calories, I would be invisible right now, because I would have wasted away to nothing.

0 comments: